Monday, January 10, 2011

Valentines Garland in a gift shop


Woke up this morning to my husband giving me the weather report. He told me that on Tuesday we may be expecting 6 - 12 inches of snow. I think, great the kids will be off from school. My day will be turned into getting snow stuff together, putting it on them. Watching them outside in the snow, shoveling snow, then taking wet snow stuff off. Drying snow stuff, making hot chocolate and numerous other food items. Of course all while "enjoying them". But I digress.

So for now, I'm drinking a cup of HOT coffee, and blogging. This may be my only chance this week. I've got to get to work in my little garage shop. I'm working on some ideas for early spring items. I just love the "garland" idea and am working on getting my Valentine and Shamrock garland into some gift shops. I think it may be a hard item to sell on the internet. It's one of those things that has to be seen. The time has come for us to try to expand our sales horizons. It's a wonderful thing to be able to do what you love, but it's even better if you can eek a living out of it!

So here's to making a living on what we love. One garland at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment